Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

File under category: WOW

Seriously, WOW! 

Apparently, we will be getting our first snow this coming Friday.  :(    Which means that we will not be able to truly work on the trailer until probably.....March.  Ugh!  (That thought really depresses me!)  According to the weather people today and tomorrow are our last nice days til.....March.  Next Monday, during the first good snow, I'll be getting the snow tires put on Louise; our Volvo.  I know, I know...I'm whining.  Sorry, I just REALLY hate the snow season!  Back to our regulary scheduled program:

We got up early this morning, ya right.  It was more like 8:30am - but early enough.  We were working on the trailer by 10:30am.  Not too bad.  What we accomplished was amazing!  We got the dinnette seating area finished.  We got the entire back wall up.  We installed the bed too.  OMG!!!  Like I said, AMAZING!  And, with the help of George and Dennis - we having working running lights and tail lights.  Woo Hoo!!!

Tomorrow, on our very last nice day (ever) until March 2013, we will put the siding on her.  Can you believe this???  I'm mean, seriously, we have been working on her since MAY!!!  Of course, during the snow season, we will work on making curtains, bedding, cushions, and LOTS of quilts!  But, for all intents and purposes, she will just need a paint job in & out, and then we will need to put on the cupboard doors and install all the trim outside. 

I don't want to jinx us but I really do think we will take her out on her maiden voyage by next May!  (Knock on wood.  Fingers' crossed.)

And, now:  WOW!


Dinnette seating area


Storage


Vent frame - check!


Cynthia getting ready to smack 'er in!


Back bed


Rear window  (Hey, isn't that a movie?)


No comments:

Post a Comment