Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wait til you see this!

We accomplished so much today!  It was amazing.  I know I use the word amazing quite a bit - but if you knew us you would understand that it is truly amazing that we accomplished anything!  Between me working 50 hours a week plus 10 travel hours - I'm exhausted and don't really want to do anything when I get home let alone doing physical work.  And, on my weekends, I just wanna sleep and quilt.  So, like I said, what we accomplished today was amazing!

The snow is coming this Friday with a high of 30*.  Today we worked our arses off.  We got the insulation installed - not an easy project - and itchy!!!  Then we attached most of the paneling. 

During all of this, I was the 9th caller at our local radio station KPND 95.3 for VIP Tickets for four to see Milo Greene and lunch at Capones in Couer d'Alene, ID and the newest CD.  Gonna take our besties and their daughter.  Yes, I know it is five people but it is a restaurant!  What a great day!

PS.  Congratulations Mr. President! 
PPS. Looks like I can marry my best friend - legally!




No comments:

Post a Comment