Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inch by inch, step by step, window by window...

Yesterday, we, and pretty much when I say "we" now I mean Cynthia, Kathy, Nancy and I  ~ worked on the trailer sans Kathy.  We finished the 2nd coat of paint, finished the 1st coat of roof paint and installed the inside window trim.  Oh yeah, and we installed the door.  Woo hoo!!!

Today, by the way, Happy 4th of July!; I worked.  Bleh.  Then came home and Cynthia and I installed 5 windows.  Count 'em - FIVE!!!  Easily too!  Tomorrow after work, we will install the last 4 windows and then start putting up the curtain rods.

Now, on month 15, we are so very close to being finished that we can already smell the campfire!

A few pics before bed...
Inside window trim

Inside window trim


Photo bomb by me!


Inside door trim


    Door!

Door & door stop


1st window!


This is what the awning will look like closed.



After working hard at barking at the firecrackers - it's time for a freezer pop!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment