Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

She is a painted Lady...

First coat - all is well.

Kathy and Nancy came over today, early, like 8am early.  Thank goodness we had coffee and Danishes waiting.  We all had a cup of Joe and were ready to go! 

Kathy and Cynthia started on the windows and window trim.  Nancy and I set off to paint.  About three hours later - all of the window trim is clean and shiny and the first coat of paint in done.

Tomorrow, Nancy will put on the 2nd coat of paint while I paint the roof.  (I always get the cool jobs! - Not!  No matter how much I state that I am afraid of heights - I always get the ladder jobs!)  Once we have finished the 2nd coat of paint - we will stop for the day and head out to Kathy and Nancy's place to work on a garage for their new baby - a 1988 Shasta Revere.

Before

After

Cynthia - totally proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment